Getting legal agreements and contracts drawn up is usually experienced as expensive, time-consuming, complicated, and inconvenient. Not anymore. With Agreements Online you can get your legal agreements online, and have your business contracts and documents ready to use in no time.
The world is constantly changing and evolving, with the advent of the internet, the law is no longer accessible only to the fortunate few. With Agreements Online you can manage your legal matters yourself you get a legal agreement template.
We provide slandered necessary Agreements/Contract/Deeds etc; useful in general.
It assists you to prepare the documents by yourself by easy process, it saves your time & it is cost effective.
You could get scanned copies of verious Housing Projects which you require for the purpose of Bank Finance & other purposes, We try to add more housing project documents time to time in future.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old.
The Site cannot and does not provide legal advice. The Site and the Services are provided for general informational and educational purposes only and are not a substitute for legal advice. The information available on the Site and through the Services are made in good faith, without verifying its accuracy, utility or legal validity, and should not be relied upon as the sole basis for making decisions.
We are merely a self-help service that you may use at your sole discretion. You are responsible for making independent determinations about the information you receive on the Site or by using the Services, and reliance on any such information provided is solely at your own risk and does not ensure a successful legal outcome. We do not provide any kind of legal advice, explanation, opinion or recommendation to you about: (1) your possible legal rights, remedies or defenses; (2) your options, selection of forms or strategies; or (3) the legal accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of any information or answers. Your use of the Site and/or the Services does not create or establish any attorney-client relationship. Any information you submit to us or the Site is not protected by attorney-client privilege.
The law changes over time and can vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and courts can give varying interpretations depending upon the situation to which the law is applied. No warranty, representation, or guarantee is being made that any legal information provided via the Site and/or the Services is accurate, complete, exhaustive, reliable, current, appropriate, useful or fit for a particular service. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to confer with appropriate legal counsel or other professionals, as you deem necessary.Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any reliance on information, documents or forms contained on or obtained through the site. Such reliance shall be solely at your own risk.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and the Content, and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update your account and financial information, including email address, payment method and credit or debit card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such purchases. GST will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. All payments shall be in Indian Rupees (INR).
Fees may be charged on a per purchase basis.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We also reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
Any query & communication be in writing via email.
You may not access or use the Site or the Services for any purpose other than that for which we make them available. The Site is for your personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a registered user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from us;
2. make any unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
3. circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein;
4. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
5. trick, defraud or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
6. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
7. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
8. interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site;
9. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user;
10. sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
11. use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse or harm another person;
12. use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or to provide services as a service bureau;
13. decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
14. attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site;
15. harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you;
16. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content;
18. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Services;
19. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
20. except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
21. disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site;
22. use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. We will remove any infringing materials from the Site, and, in appropriate circumstances, we will disable or terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us through email.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
The site and the services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and the services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and the services and your use thereof, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site or the services. We assume no liability or responsibility for any: (1) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the content and materials; (2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site or the services; (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or the services; (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site or the services by any third party; and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content, materials or services, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the services or any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site or the services. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by a third party through the site or any hyperlinked website or feature in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party providers of products or services.
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall we or our directors, employees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the site or the services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the extent permitted by law, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the services during the six (6) month period prior to any cause of action arising. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow exclusi
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of the performance of the Services, as well as data relating to your use of the Services. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are primarily responsible for all data that you have transferred or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Services. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which requires an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits other than by electronic means. Signatures and identities are not authenticated on the site.